Juxtapoz.com encourages all our readers to comment.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.
We encourage comments that
• Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
• Are responses to comments left by other readers
• Are brief and to-the-point
• Have a positive/constructive tone
• Are open to being contradicted by other readers
• Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that
• Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
• Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
• Are excessively long or negative in tone
We reserve the right to delete comments, without notice, that
• Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
• Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
• Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
• Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
• Contain advertising
• Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
• Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
• Violate any of Juxtapoz.com's Terms and Conditions.