Gable Deth Kult

Graffiti // Monday, 02 Jun 2014

Besides being this person’s street nom de plume, Gable is actually the vertical triangular end of a building from cornice or eaves to ridge or a triangular part of a structure. Educate while vandalizing.


Full magazine features from Juxtapoz

visit the VAULT >