Juxtapoz has just introduced a new section on the website: Juxtapoz Animated Gifs. Check the right-side of the site, find and/or make your favorite gifs, and submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out some of ours after the jump . . .
Sign up for both Juxtapoz’ and Goorin Brothers’ email blasts and be entered to win an almost $200 prize package of limited-edition headwear and one-of-a-kind artwork by Reyes, all courtesy of Goorin Brothers.
Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels free to express themselves, but we also recognize that some conversations following articles and blog posts on this site can lead into negative sniping and personal attacks. When this happens, we reserve the right to close and/or remove the comments on those articles or blog posts.We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic," and that respond to the content in the article or blog post
- Are responses to comments left by other readers
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Have a positive/constructive tone
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but never personally attack the writer of the article or blog post, or other commenters
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic," or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article or blog post
- Insult the writer of the article or blog post or other commenters
- Are excessively long or negative in tone
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent
- Are derogatory of others on the basis of political affiliation, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, national, or international laws
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, or rights of privacy
- Contain advertising
- Are by commenters who misidentify or misrepresent themselves
- Contain personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) about the comment's author or others
- Violate any of Juxtapoz.com's Terms and Conditions.
Bad karma: we can't find that page!
You asked for http://www.juxtapoz.com/blog/Page-3, but despite our computers looking very hard, we could not find it. What happened ?
- the link you clicked to arrive here has a typo in it
- or somehow we removed that page, or gave it another name
- or, quite unlikely for sure, maybe you typed it yourself and there was a little mistake ?
It's not the end of everything though : you may be interested in the following pages on our site:
“Josh Barash is one the hardest working artists I know,” writes contributing blogger, Mike Hammecker. “Not only does he have a 40+ hour a week job, but he turns out a huge amount of high quality work at a dizzying pace. I guess you could consider Josh a painter, though instead of a brush, he uses an exacto knife.”
Chef Chris Cosentino invited Alex Pardee (Juxtapoz cover #79) into his kitchen at Incanto to prepare three dishes using ingredients from a pig's head. Yum.
Dalek (Juxtapoz cover #87) one of our all-time favorite masters of vector-based artistry always seems to be up to something. Take a peek at his latest paintings.